Monday, March 3, 2008

Last month in Geneve ahead

Today I know for sure that my appointment won't be extended any more and it means that my work on The Atlas Experiment at CERN and stay in Meyrin, Geneve, Suisse is over by the end of March. So I won't see Czech national soccer team playing against Portugal and Turkey here in Geneve in June as I supposed to, as well as I miss another June event - Fête de la musique. A 3 day in-city open-air music festival which was really nice experience last year.

So the last big event I am gonna visit (and which I missed last year) is 78th International Motor Show. I have never been on such huge motoristic event before (I've seen veteran car rally finish in South Park only) so I am looking forward to see some magnifique cars.

Hopefully the last month here will be nice and Mt. Blanc will show its beauty along with whole massif of Alps visible from here when it is clear weather.


No comments: