Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Not a gangsta lover

I am not an expert in gangster movies (I've seen Bugsy and Bronx Tale so far), but this one was so boooring that I had to try really hard to watch till the end (almost 4 hours!). I don't mind of slow flow and long shots, but there has to be something what makes you enjoying/forgotting it. I did not find anything like this in this one.
2/5


Expecting too much (again), getting much less. I find the end (drug addict and joining the Victim Witness Program for saving life) much more interesting than the rest of film. It seems ganster movie are not my cup of tea. I have to see if The Godfather is so unique being #1 on imdb.com TOP 250.
3/5

There were 2 more films I had been watching but did not held up till the end - Scarface (Howard Hawks, Richard Rosson / 1932) and Who's The Man? (Ted Demme / 1993).


No comments: