Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sick mind strikes hard!

Well, my first post concerned a thing (music) I like. Let's have a look on the opposite. What I don't like (as lot of people I know) is getting up to job in the morning. To be in the job at 9AM is much more better than 6AM as it was in Czech, but it is still a mission. :)) But what I really don't like, actually WHAT SUCKS REALLY LOT (when one reaches his job of course, especially after oversleeping and then speeding as hell with no breakfast), is to find out that it is day off and almost no one is there!
Merde!!
First I thought it is some kind of holiday or something, hard to say, cause here in Switzerland there are lot of public holidays held in some parts of country only. Especially here in Geneve is everything completely strange :D (I'm kidding now of course.) Then I thought it is maybe a day off at CERN only, but my houselord was at home in the morning too, so it has to be something bigger :) When I came home my desktop calendar told me IT IS SATURDAY!!
Sick2!
In Czech we say something like this: Nothing warms your heart better than disaster or bad luck of other person. So feel free to laugh aloud. :)

OK, let's enjoy the weekend. Hopefully the rain will stop at least for one day. Otherwise it is gonna be a 2 day film festival. Either SUNday or laptop-fullscreen-home-cinema.
Btw. Is anyone able to explain me why is rain ALL THE TIME the heaviest near swimming pool and soccer ground in Meyrin? :D

No comments: