Friday, March 14, 2008

Trips

Movie about life of graffiti writers. Struggle between 2 crews and against law. Quite reliable I guess. I did not like their styles too much. :)
3/5


=-o WTF?!? Richard Kelly a) uses placebo to cure his sick mind, b) uses brutal strong mushrooms c) watches films by David Lynch too much d) a+b+c all together. This is so extraordinary film that I do not know wheather it is plus or not. I did not understand at all (I do not understand a lot of things in films by Lynch, but I like it in spite of it. Here I am completely unsure about anything :)
Btw. Correct answer is d) or p) or x).
?/5


Very good begin till the moment Alex leaves Tony. Than the story goes more and more predictable and in final scene I was pretty sure that Alex was folding best hand right at the moment he was throwing it into the muck. (I thought he had Ladies, but Rockets are more impressive of course) Shannon Elisabeth is pretty nice hooker (But Elisabeth Shue still rulez)
2/5


No comments: